|(1) Why standest thou afar off, O LORD? [why]
hidest thou [thyself] in times of trouble?
(2) The wicked in [his] pride doth persecute the poor: let them be
taken in the devices that they have imagined.
(3) For the wicked boasteth of his heart's desire, and blesseth the
covetous, [whom] the LORD abhorreth.
( 4) The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek
[after God]: God [is] not in all his thoughts.
(5) His ways are always grievous; thy judgments [are] far above out of
his sight: [as for] all his enemies, he puffeth at them.
(6) He hath said in his heart, I shall not be moved: for [I shall] never
[be] in adversity.
(7) His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and fraud: under his tongue
[is] mischief and vanity.
"let them be taken
in the devices that they have imagined."
You might pray asking that abortionists drowned in salt
water and get torn limb from limb.
Ask God to throw the abortionist in the garbage dump and
burn him with fire.
Ask God to flush the abortionist down the sewer. To do
to them as they do to the unborn.
Deuteronomy 19:19 Then shall ye do unto him, as he had
thought to have done unto his brother: so shalt thou put the evil away
from among you.
|(8) He sitteth in the lurking places of
the villages: in the secret places doth he murder the innocent: his
eyes are privily set against the poor.
(9) He lieth in wait secretly as a lion in his den: he lieth in wait to
catch the poor: he doth catch the poor, when he draweth him into his
(10) He croucheth, [and] humbleth himself, that the poor may fall by his
(11) He hath said in his heart, God hath forgotten: he hideth his face;
he will never see [it].
The abortion clinic.
|(12) Arise, O LORD; O God, lift up thine
hand: forget not the humble.
(13) Wherefore doth the wicked contemn God? he hath said in his heart,
Thou wilt not require [it].
(14) Thou hast seen [it]; for thou beholdest mischief and spite, to
requite [it] with thy hand: the poor committeth himself unto thee;
thou art the helper of the fatherless.
(15) Break thou the arm of the wicked and the evil [man]: seek out his
wickedness [till] thou find none.
(16) The LORD [is] King for ever and ever: the heathen are perished
out of his land.
(17) LORD, thou hast heard the desire of the humble: thou wilt prepare
their heart, thou wilt cause thine ear to hear:
(18) To judge (Help) the fatherless and the oppressed, that the man of
the earth may no more oppress.
|(12) The imprecatory prayer begins.
(15) Break the strength of the wicked and of
the evildoer; punish their wickedness; let them not survive. NAB
(15) Break the arm of the wicked and evil man;
call him to account for his wickedness that would not be found out. NIV
(18) Jehovah, rise! lift up Your hand and no
longer forget the poor; for why should the villain mock God, and thing
that You will never care? FF