|(3) The wicked are estranged from the womb:
they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.
(4) Their poison [is] like the poison of a serpent: [they are] like the
deaf adder [that] stoppeth her ear;
(5) Which will not hearken to the voice of charmers, charming never so
(6) Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth: break out the great teeth
of the young lions, O LORD.
(7) Let them melt away as waters [which] run continually: [when] he
bendeth [his bow to shoot] his arrows, let them be as cut in pieces.
(8) As a snail [which] melteth, let [every one of them] pass away:
[like] the untimely birth of a woman, [that] they may not see the sun.
(9) Before your pots can feel the thorns, he shall take them away as
with a whirlwind, both living, and in [his] wrath.
|Are some people born bad? The Bible calls
some sheep, others goats and some wolves. Is it possible to convert a
wolf and change him into a sheep?
The Spanish Inquisition began after the Catholic Church forced the
Jews to convert. (Change wolves into sheep.)
The Church then spent 300 years trying to fix the mistake.
against my will, of the same opinion still.