|This is a study of the dates
mentioned in the Bible and whether they have any prophetic significance for
Bible Holidays and Their
1. There are three holiday seasons and several annual Bible Holidays.
2. While these holidays were enumerated by Moses, they did not start with Moses. These holidays even existed before the Levitical priesthood.
3 ALL important events in the Bible took place on or near these dates.
3. There are NO exceptions to this rule.
4. Therefore, all prophesied future important events will take place on or near these same dates in the future.
5. To know our future we need to study our past.
God's holidays were observed from the time of Noah, possibly even before the flood. Abraham, Isaac and Jacob observed the holidays. Moses, Joshua and the Kings of Israel observed the holidays. The prophets such as Isaiah, Jeremiah and Joel kept the holidays. King David wrote about them in the Psalms. Two Old Testament books are completely about the holidays. One-third of the gospels and two New Testament books are about the holidays. Jesus Christ, Peter and Paul observed the holidays. The Bible Holidays were observed in the New Testament until the year 64 A.D. for at least 3,500 years of, off and on, observance! All these holidays will be observed after Jesus returns.